The Story of
Ervinas™ Collective Expertise:
- Strategic Business Planning and Management
- Enterprise business management and operations
- Regulatory Experience:
- Hazardous Materials Handling
- Planning, Zoning, Building Architecture and Construction
- OSHA Compliance
- Human Resources Compliance
- Industrial capital equipment design, manufacture and operation
- Software Development and Integration
- Website Design
- Videography and Graphic Design
- Technical Writing
- Financial controls and reporting
- Project management, contract management
- Lean manufacturing and operational efficiency
- Creation and Implementation of Industrial, Executive and Employee Training Programs
The Ervinas® Team
Founder / Principal
Founder of Ervinas®, (formerly White Business Advisors) David brings over 30 years of experience in project management and business development services to meet the needs of businesses from various industries. Previously served as:
- Co-Founder/Partner in ProjEx Industrial Management, a high-tech facilities project management and consulting firm that grew to manage over $50 million in client projects with clients that included BOC Edwards, Motorola, and Sematech before selling his interest when the company transitioned to become a conventional construction management group.
- Program Director for Sterling Energy Operations.
- Senior Project Manager for Mega Systems.
- Project Engineer for Athens Corp (later IPEC/Clean) in the semiconductor manufacturing sector.
- Nuclear Machinery and Electrical Systems Expert, Nuclear Welder, and Senior Enlisted Watchman in the US Navy Submarine Service.
General Manager for Ervinas®, Nelson oversees projects, creates and develops content, and utilizes his network to connect clients with services and professionals to fit their needs. He has a background in multi-media as well as small business management, privileged license application preparation, and a thorough knowledge of the structures that regulate multiple business types, including cannabis. His experience includes:
- Co-Founder of WIN Media LLC
- Marketing Director for Render Steel LLC
- Founder of Morning Coffee Productions LLC
- Producer/Photographer/Graphic Designer for Forgotten Not Gone
- Director of Operations for 1905 Film Studios
- Chief Estimator for Construction companies
- Served as Quartermaster in the US Navy
As a Compliance Specialist for Ervinas®, Patrice brings over 25 years of business experience in Nevada as well as other states to the company where she utilizes her experience in business management, compliance, project management, marketing, and a thorough understanding of the privileged license application process. Her experience includes:
- Executive Vice President of Operations and Compliance Officer for a Nevada licensed cultivator and producer
- A working relationship with regulatory agencies where she provided insight into developing regulations and implementing them in a compliant company
- Architect and Project Manager on numerous resort/casino constructions including her role as Managing Principal at Vdara
- She holds the following degrees: Bachelor of Arts in Social Work, Bachelor of Architecture
Director - Web Services
Project Manager/ Developer for Synergistic Technologies (a division of Ervinas®), Shawn has designed and managed websites for over 10 years serving a diverse clientele that includes:
- Local businesses
- Community Organizations
Shawn’s in-depth knowledge helps simplify the process of building websites and provides continued maintenance and supportive services to our clients with a focus on Customer Relations Management, Web Hosting Management, and System Administration.