Know More About
Ervinas™ Collective Expertise:
- Strategic Business Planning and Management
- Enterprise business management and operations
- Regulatory Experience:
- Hazardous Materials Handling
- Planning, Zoning, Building Architecture and Construction
- OSHA Compliance
- Human Resources Compliance
- Industrial capital equipment design, manufacture and operation
- Software Development and Integration
- Website Design
- Videography and Graphic Design
- Technical Writing
- Financial controls and reporting
- Project management, contract management
- Lean manufacturing and operational efficiency
- Creation and Implementation of Industrial, Executive and Employee Training Programs
The Ervinas® Team
Founder / Principal
- Co-Founder/Partner in ProjEx Industrial Management, a high-tech facilities project management and consulting firm that grew to manage over $50 million in client projects with clients that included BOC Edwards, Motorola, and Sematech.
- Computerized Maintenance and Materials Management Program Director for Sterling Energy Operations.
- Senior Capital Equipment Project Manager for Mega Systems.
- Project Engineer for Athens Corp (later IPEC/Clean) in the semiconductor manufacturing sector.
- Nuclear Machinery and Electrical Systems Expert, Nuclear Welder, and Senior Enlisted Watchman in the US Navy Submarine Service (MM1/SS).
- Co-Founder of WIN Media LLC
- Marketing Director for Render Steel LLC
- Founder of Morning Coffee Productions LLC
- Producer/Photographer/Graphic Designer for Forgotten Not Gone
- Director of Operations for 1905 Film Studios
- Chief Estimator for Construction companies
- Served as Quartermaster in the US Navy
Nelson received his Bachelor’s of Science in 2008, majoring in Interior Design and Architecture.
Director - Web Services
- Local businesses
- Community Organizations
Shawn’s in-depth knowledge helps simplify the process of building websites and provides continued maintenance and supportive services to our clients with a focus on Customer Relations Management, Web Hosting Management, and System Administration.
Belen has a passion for media production, editorial work, graphic design and relies on her attention to detail and project management skills to deliver high quality content on time.
With a background in hospitality administration and food & beverage, she brings many relevant skills to the team. Belen currently manages the daily operations of Tio Chuy’s Tacos, a mobile food establishment and is responsible for establishing the company’s digital presence. Belen also designed and developed a member database dashboard for FMCH-USA & PCHA Non-profit Organizations for the purpose of facilitating data entry and generating customized reports.