Decrease Your Labor Cost
Schedule your free consultation
Ervinas team members have decades of experience from a variety of industries to provide an intricate understanding of your business operations, the skills to objectively analyze your processes, the insight to develop a comprehensive plan and the expertise to support your goal achievement.
Ervinas Collective Expertise:
- Enterprise Business Management & Operations
- Strategic Business Planning
- Financial Controls & Reporting
- Lean Manufacturing & Operational Efficiency
- Industrial Capital Equipment Design, Manufacture & Operation
- Establishment of Industrial, Executive & Employee Training Programs
- Software Development & Integration
- Technical Writing
- Regulatory Experience:
- OSHA Compliance
- Human Resources Compliance
- Hazardous Materials Handling
- Planning, Zoning & Building Construction and Architecture
- Clinical Research (FDA)
- Healthcare Compliance (JCAHO)
- Quality Improvement
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Healthcare (Magnet, Centers of Excellence)
- Ervinas Media Team Expertise
Who we work with
Founder of Ervinas®, (formerly White Business Advisors) David brings over 30 years of experience in project management and business development services to meet the needs of businesses from various industries.
- Co-Founder/Partner in ProjEx Industrial Management, a high-tech facilities project management and consulting firm that grew to manage over $50 million in client projects with clients that included BOC Edwards, Motorola, and Sematech.
- Computerized Maintenance and Materials Management Program Director for Sterling Energy Operations.
- Senior Capital Equipment Project Manager for Mega Systems.
- Project Engineer for Athens Corp (later IPEC/Clean) in the semiconductor manufacturing sector.
- Nuclear Machinery and Electrical Systems Expert, Nuclear Welder, and Senior Enlisted Watchman in the US Navy Submarine Service (MM1/SS).
As General Manager for Ervinas, Nelson oversees projects, creates and develops content, and utilizes his network to connect clients with services and professionals to fit their needs. A U.S. Navy veteran, he brings over 25 years of business experience to his client relationships. Nelson has a background in multi-media as well as small business management, architectural design & construction, privileged license application preparation, and a thorough knowledge of the structures that regulate multiple business types.
Nelson spends a great deal of time helping business owners reach their dreams and when he’s not helping businesses, he volunteers his time, skills and resources to Forgotten Not Gone, a veteran 501c 3 non-profit organization dedicated to ending veteran suicide.
- BA in Interior Design
- AA in Architectural Design
- AS in Videography & Film
- Former construction chief estimator
- Served as Quartermaster in the US Navy
Born in the Bronx, New York, Nelson Ramirez grew up in Southern California and currently resides in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Nichole’s specialty is envisioning systems in innovative ways to ensure a win-win for shareholders and stakeholders. Founder of Summit Clinical Research, Nichole contracted with Fortune 500 Companies like Bristol-Meyers Squibb and Johnson & Johnson, as well as Astellas and Orthofix. She developed a new paradigm for study management in which data collection was so complete and accurate, sponsors were concerned the FDA would question its validity. No worries though, inspectors agreed it was legit! And Investigators, contractors and staff members were thrilled with the ease of using the system as well as the generous paychecks!
“I believe strongly that no one can do their jobs well without support of the entire team. Everyone is important to optimal functioning of the enterprise and all voices should be heard. No one wakes up in the morning and hopes they will fail at their job that day, but if they work within an unsupportive system, they have no ability to succeed.” – Nichole Adler
Web Technology Manager
As Project Manager/ Developer for Ervinas Technologies (a division of Ervinas®), Shawn has designed and managed websites for over 10 years serving a diverse clientele. Customers supported include:
- Local businesses
- Community Organizations
As media specialist, Belen is responsible for organizing, capturing, and editing digital media including video, photography and graphic design.Belen has a passion for media production, editorial work, graphic design and relies on her attention to detail and project management skills to deliver high quality content on time.
Compliance & Operations Specialist
As a Compliance Specialist for Ervinas®, Patrice brings over 25 years of business experience in Nevada as well as other states to the company where she utilizes her experience in business management, compliance, project management, marketing, and a thorough understanding of the privileged license application process.
- Executive Vice President of Operations and Compliance Officer for a Nevada licensed cultivator and producer
- A working relationship with regulatory agencies where she provided insight into developing regulations and implementing them in a compliant company
- Architect and Project Manager on numerous resort/casino constructions including her role as Managing Principal at Vdara
- She holds the following degrees: Bachelor of Arts in Social Work, Bachelor of Architecture